Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Layout, Oops

So I was bored one day (today) and was wondering what new enchanting templates were available from google. Looks like there's no turning back now so if you have any suggestions let me know. I'll play around with the design when I have time.

Edit: I really didn't like the font and previous template (I find I like serif fonts far more than sans serif), I also changed the width to fit my monitor (before I would have to keep zooming to get a good font size). Note that I made such changes to optimize my personal viewing of the website, and though I hope such changes are aesthetically pleasing to you as well, if you have any thoughts or comments in regard to the layout of the blog leave a comment and I will gladly take in your feedback and change the layout if necessary.

By the way, more posts coming in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment