Saturday, October 9, 2010

Error Message Word '08 Mac

Just a couple days ago I was using office: mac '08 word and I got this random error message saying that my drive was full even though I had 32 GB left (according to the finder). Image is attached below, I am very excited about office '11 and I just can't wait to try it out! I really want to see how outlook compares to thunderbird on the mac. Trying to use entourage, at least for me, was a nightmare.



It was also quite an important assignment and I tried saving the file on an external USB drive (didn't work), but what did work was I saved as the file in .docx and not .doc (which is what I usually use) and for some reason the message went away. I then went ahead and quit word, I also went to the database utility to rebuild the database and so far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment