Saturday, November 28, 2009

More to come.

Hello, I haven't posted in a while as I've been busy. A couple of days ago I got the Office 2010 beta from microsoft, free of charge (By the way, if you want office other than open office use the beta, it's incredibly stable and fast, it expires in oct 2010, which gives you a pretty long time to try out the beta). Note that it does transfer your outlook files if you use outlook 2007 or a previous version of outlook, but as I don't use outlook, in fact I didn't have office installed in the first place, it was not a problem. I installed it in my VMware Fusion virtual machine and I'll be giving a review of it soon, hopefully by the end of december.

Also, I've gotten an invitation for google wave, I'm very excited about that too and I'm going to try it out and see what some of the pros and cons of the online app are, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment